Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm due today!

Sam on right, Hannah on left
Wow. Today is my due date for the twins! It's crazy to think that I've had one home for 4 weeks and both home for 2 weeks - they were born 10 weeks ago! I'm praising Him today for His goodness. My miracle babies are doing great and growing like little weeds. When we had their appointments on Friday, Hannah was 7lbs 1oz and Samuel was 5lbs 12oz... a far cry from 3lbs 12oz and 2lbs 11oz! Just think... if I were to deliver today I would have almost 13lbs of baby inside me - ugh! Scary! Haha!

Thank you Lord for seeing us through this difficult time of early delivery and hospital stays! We give you all the praise and glory! You are faithful!

3 comments:

joanna said...

You've accomplished quite a bit for finally being due :). Yeah for twins at home!!!

Katie T. said...

What a day to celebrate! I bet those kiddos seem like giants compared to what they were. They are so beautiful!

Lindy said...

You have an adorable family, God has blessed you so much!! I am so happy that you are all safe at home now!! Its hard to believe that 10 weeks ago you were trying to hold off on the delivery as much as possible and now look at them, God has provided!! : )