Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sisterly Love

This afternoon I went in Madalyn's room to wake her up from a 4 hour + nap. She was still asleep and when the door creaked she rolled over and opened her eyes. She looked up at me and in a very cute, very sweet, very loving voice asked "Is Baby Samuel and Baby Hannah home yet?"

It was so sweet yet broke my heart. It's hard knowing that Mark and I aren't the only ones who miss our babies tremendously. Madalyn has not been able to see Sam or Hannah as she's not old enough to get into the NICU. We show her pictures quite often, and we hear her playing with her babies and talking about "Sam and Hannah." So, I know she knows something is going on. She will tell you that the babies are in the hospital because they are too little to come home - which is also super cute!

She's going to be a great big sister and I can't wait to be able to bring those 2 little peanuts home to meet her! She'll definitely be mommy #2!

1 comment:

Katie T. said...

Ah, that just melts my heart! What a sweet sister. Praying that those babies keep growing big and strong. Sounds like God has already answered so many prayers.