Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jewelry Shop

If you take a look up at the top of my blog, there's a page called  "Plus One Minus One Jewelry."  I'll be updating it often as I make new necklaces and designs for people.  I have a few projects that are done but I can't post because they are gifts :)

Also, if you find something that you want me to make, let me know... I can customize just about anything.

I will be getting a stamp of the continent of Africa soon! and I'm very excited about that!  Will keep everyone posted!

I've also ordered some hand-crafted Ugandan beads to add to my jewelry!  More on that to come soon! You will not want to miss them!

I stamp on all sizes of discs from 1/2" to 2".  I can make keychains and necklaces... just about anything that you can find hand stamped on etsy, I can make happen!

All proceeds will help fund our adoption! 

No comments: