Friday, October 16, 2009

I love my programs!

I have to admit, I love to sign up for programs where I can earn free coupons and products. I'm always looking for a good deal or for a way to get free samples. Last week I got a box in the mail with a free stick of deoderant and coupons for $3 off that same brand of deoderant. Today I signed up via an email that I got to be part of a new toothpaste launch program. For signing up, I will get a free - full size - tube of toothpaste and coupons for that same brand. It's exciting.

My favorite site that sends great packages is VocalPoint. You just become a member by signing up and then every so often they'll send you something new along with some great coupons. The coupon books usually include one coupon to get the product for free which is always nice.

I am also into Swagbucks and MyPoints right now. I'm saving up my Swagbucks for some Starbucks gift cards for Christmas. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with my MyPoints... most likely some type of gift card as well. (if you want to sign up for either one, let me know so I can send you my referral link!)

No comments: