Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

Jenn's folks came over yesterday to watch the kids while we went to a funeral of a good friend. When they got here, they had brought Madalyn a new minivan for her "loving people" set (goes with her dollhouse). It's actually kinda neat (except for the fact that it makes all kinds of noises = not cool.) It's got 2 little car seats in the back, one's pink and the other is blue. I sat down next to Mady and I started asking her questions. I said "who sits here?" Her response was "Sam sits here, Hannah sits here, the little girl sits here." (herself) I asked her, "well, who is driving the van?" Her response was "Mommy." And I said "well, who's in the passenger seat, here?" Mady's responded back, "That's for the new daddy."

JENNIFER!!! COME HERE!

Apparently, there's not a new daddy in town. I learned that Mady is getting a new mommy and daddy figurine for her new minivan. I still don't buy it...

1 comment:

Katie T. said...

Ha, ha! Does Mady know something you don't?!