Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thankful to be 3-0

(this picture was taken the night of my birthday. My 3 little blessings. My friend brought the tiara to church and I had to wear it all evening. Mady has now claimed the tiara!)

I thought I would be really sad and upset when I actually turned the big 3-0 but it was quite the opposite! I went into this birthday and new year feeling overwhelmed with thankfulness... I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who goes out of his way to make sure that I am happy and does everything in our power to take care of us. He is a wonderful husband and a magnificent father. I'm thankful for my 3 healthy and beautiful children who teach me something new everyday. They are a wonderful creation that bring me closer to my Creator. I'm thankful for great friends who are there when I need to talk, cry, laugh, and have some girl time. I'm thankful for a home church where I feel like family. I'm thankful for a beautiful home. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for good health. I'm eternally grateful for my Savior and what He has done for me... Thank You, Lord!

I could go on and on... I am blessed beyond measure. Thank you to everyone who is a part of my life. You all mean so much.

And thank you all for a great birthday and for all the birthday wishes!

Thanks for another wonderful birthday, Babe! I love you SO much!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome Jenn! You've met every challenge and become a more capable person with passing time - no reason the trend won't continue for decades!