Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big news coming SOON!

It's been a LONG time since we updated our blog. However, changes in our lives have warranted the need to start blogging again. This will be one of the main ways that we update friends and family with what is going on in our lives. We are so excited! I'll describe in detail what the title of our blog means to our family, "Plus ONE... Minus ONE."

MORE to come SOON!

First, I need to get my little ones lunch and put them to bed!

Check back SOON!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Jenn I read your blog and I think you and Mark are amazing. I am so proud of the woman you have become, so proud to be your Aunt. Can't wait to see a picture of your lil boy. I know with my life God is good. My prayers are with you, Mark and your loving family. Thank the Lord for bringing you into my family. Your grandma Wade would be so proud of you, she's watching from above. Love you all. Aunt Carole