Friday, February 8, 2008

Freebies!

Many of you know that I like to find deals. I love garage sales. I love coupons. I love free things. Period. Everyday I visit a couple of different websites and get information about ways to be thrifty and even ways to get free things. It's not that I don't have money to spend... it's just that I really like to get good deals! I like being thrifty!!!

Back to my story... I have been signing up for different "freebies" as they are called. I've signed up for books, razors, sippy cups, magazine subscriptions and yes even air freshners! It's really quite fun. This past Tuesday (yep, Super Tuesday as mark put it in an earlier blog post) I was able to actually use my free coupon that I had received for a Febreze Noticeables Scented Oil Air Freshner. The crazy thing was $8.00 at Walmart and I gave her my coupon and BAM! it was FREE!!! How fun. It works great too by the way... Febreze is definitely onto something with this one. ha.

So, if you're interested feel free to check out www.freebies4mom.com
Hopefully you don't become as addicted to being thirfty as I have done... But do have some fun and get something for free!!!!

No comments: