Saturday, July 26, 2008

How Many of Me?

I saw a post on a friends blog recently about a website called HowManyOfMe.com -- Apparently you can find out, in a few seconds, how many people there are in the U.S. with the same first and last name.

Being the curious one that I am, I typed in the names of my family. Here's what the site came up with:

Jennifer Bettinger - 6 people in the US with the same name
Mark Bettinger - 6 people in the US with the same name
Madalyn Bettinger - 1 or fewer people in the US with the same name

I'm not sure what the "or fewer" means but I'm sure Madalyn is the only one with her name... or so it seems by this site.

Check it out at http://howmanyofme.com/

5 comments:

Elizabeth Angelo said...

very fun! i just went to the site and there are 37 of me in the States! So cool that mady is the only one!

random blogger said...

hey mark and jen- there are 68 of me out there. makes me want to move out of the country

Jenn Doucette said...

Hey there, here's a shout out from another "Jenn" . . .just found your blog while dinging around online. I wrote the book, The Velveteen Mommy - so, what did you think? :-)

Jigga Momma said...

We all know that there is truly only ONE Jenn Bettinger! I am sure Mark would agree with me on that one. But that is ok because I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you baby girl!!!!MOM..........

Anonymous said...

There are 41 of me. Makes me feel a little common...ha ha, just kidding. :)