Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She is her mothers daughter...

Madalyn is a lot like her Daddy (i mean, a lot!) however last night I proudly said "you are your mothers daughter." Daddy got the idea that he would take us out for ice cream. He taught Madalyn how to say the words ice cream and he had her come tell me what we were going to do for the evening. After a few minutes I was able to decipher "eye keem" as being "ice cream!"

We had dinner and then I was ready to go (I absolutely LOVE ice cream and I think I could eat it every day if possible!) I asked Mady "are you ready for ice cream?" and that's where it all began... She started running through the house shrieking "eye keem! eye keem!" and squealing. She was dancing and clapping her hands! She was definitely excited!!!! About as excited as I was! haha.

Mady and I shared some "eye keem" at Baskin Robbins and we both throughly enjoyed it (although I didn't let her have as much as she would've liked!) Daddy doesn't like to eat it as much so that just saves more for his girls!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Angelo said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ice cream!! I'm with you, Jenn and Mady! Yesterday after nap the girls and I finished off a carton of cookies and cream - no bowls, just the carton and a spoon.