Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My favorite game.

For a while now, I have CRAVED good deals. I'm always on the lookout for good coupons, great store deals, and great online deals. This may sound funny to you... but I have a hard time buying anything at full price! That's just because I know that I can always get it cheaper somewhere! Just yesterday, I surprised Mark with coupons good for 2 free sandwiches from Quizno's and a code for a free movie rental through RedBox. So, we had a free dinner and a movie! It was great!

Mark thought it would be fun for me to post all the good deals that I find and take advantage of... He's says it's my favorite game! From now on, I'll try to post as often as I can, over on our other blog "Making Cents of It All." If you go to the right side of our blog, a little ways down, there is a link that says "Save a Penny." Just click on that. I will try to keep it updated with fun things that I've discovered lately.

Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you had another blog! I'll add it to google reader :) thanks for the tip Jenn!!