Friday, September 11, 2009

Throwing Marshmallows

I guess you could say this is a *Tradition* in our home... well, if that even makes sense. Ever since Mark and I have known each other we've always thrown marshmallows at one another before eating them. It's like a prerequisite to eating them. Weird, I know... but there's just something fun about pelting someone with a marshmallow!

The other day, Mark decided to share this little known fact with Madalyn... so, needless to say, I was hit numerous times that day (glad it doesn't hurt!).

This morning I was craving smores so I pulled out the ingredients and got ready to put them in the microwave. Madalyn came over and wanted a marshmallow so I willingly gave her one. The next thing I know she's telling me, "Mama, I can't eat this marshmallow until I throw it at you." We had fun running around the kitchen, me dodging marshmallows. She got a good laugh out of it anyway :)

It only adds to the craziness that is life here at the Bettinger house.

No comments: