Sunday, December 21, 2008

Do you have a hiding place?

A few days ago, Daddy and Mady decided they wanted to eat some celery with peanut butter. Daddy fixed her a stalk and she started gnawing on it. After a bit, I noticed that she didn't have the piece of celery anymore but I didn't think too much about it. She's pretty anal about putting trash and food that she doesn't want anymore in the garbage can (I'm not complaining!) so I just assumed that she didn't want it anymore and had thrown it away.

After her nap, I was doing some work on the computer and she was playing with her legos. I wasn't paying too much attention to her until I heard some random crunching coming from her direction. I looked over and the little squirt was eating a piece of celery with peanut butter. I asked her where she had gotten it and she said "pan" and showed me a pan on our bakers rack. Apparently she had decided before her nap that she didn't want the celery anymore so she opened the lid on the pan and stuck it in there for a snack for later!!!

I should have known.. every since she was able to walk I have found various things "hiding" in that particular pan..... shoes, socks, snacks, toys, etc. I guess I should keep an eye on that spot more often....

1 comment:

random blogger said...

no i don't have a hiding place. i'm too big. i wish i did though cause i'd be there alot.

got your christmas card...congrats! if God's plan is boys then i have great cardinal boy names. how about Brock and Gibson? pay me later.