Thursday, March 12, 2009

Super Duper Diaper Deal

So, I really should post this on our other blog, Making Cents of It All, but I'm being lazy today. All of my couponing just paid off today, and it reminded me why I cut and print out all of those crazy coupons.

I have a number of blogs that I check daily in order to find good deals at different stores. I've mentioned before that I really dislike buying things at full price so I'm always out to find a good deal. Let me tell you about my diaper deal today.

I printed Huggies Diaper coupons off of www.Coupons.com earlier in the week. I noticed that Walgreens was having a sale on Huggies Diapers - the jumbo pack in the smaller sizes (NB, 1, 2). They were on sale for $10 a piece. I usually buy the Sams brand for Madalyn because they are cheaper in bulk and sometimes I think they are even better than brand name. So, I'm not used to buying Huggies but I thought $10 was a good deal.

My coupons were for $5 off one pack of diapers. I printed 2, had my mom print a few, and my MIL printed some too. Walgreens also has a sale going on now that if you buy $25 in Huggies diapers then you got a $10 off coupon (basically giving you $10 back in store credit but you obviously have to use it there). So, I bought my 3 packs of diapers for $30, used my 3 coupons for a total of $15.00 off, got my $10 off coupon in return and technically paid $1.66 a piece for the diapers! What a deal!!! I'm going again tonight to do the same thing at a different Walgreens. Because the coupons are for the smaller size, I'm starting my stockpile for the twins when they arrive!

It's refreshing when I find a good deal. It gets me energized - ready to find more! You really can't beat $1.66 for diapers!!!

No comments: