Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random

So, I think I've finally got this blog thing figured out with regards to who has written each post. Let me explain.. We never really looked into figuring out how to "sign" our own posts accordingly. Each one would say "Posted by Mark and Jenn Bettinger" at the bottom of them. So, we would assume that people could figure out by reading which one of us wrote each post. Today I actually took some time to play around and I think I have it figured out now. It should tell you if each post was done by Mark or it I did it. Yay. It only took us how many months to figure that out? The old posts will now say "Mark" because he's the first administrator but if you read them, you'll be able to figure out who really wrote it.

On another note, I can't get rid of this cold! It started over this past weekend with a sore throat and a cough. I've since gotten rid of the sore throat but the cough, runny nose, and sinus problems are driving me insane... especially in the evenings. We've been blessed that Madalyn hasn't gotten sick this time around - actually now that I think about it she's only had 1 small cold ever... Wow! let's hope it stays that way! Anyway, I just feel really tired. Hopefully I can fully kick it soon. I've been hearing that there's a ton of stuff going around :(

This weather has been ridiculous! For those of you that don't live in Illinois, let me enlighten you a little bit to our crazy world! Yesterday afternoon as I was driving back from the store (3:30pm) it was 51 degrees and pouring , I mean torrential downpour! Add in a little bit of thunder and some lighting for effects. Last night at about 6:15pm I ran to the store again and let me just say it was absolutely nasty out! Our door was frozen shut, there was sheet of ice on everything, I slid in the parking lot in the car, it was snowing and there were about 50 mph winds (no exaggeration!) Ridiculous!

Maybe that's why I'm still feeling blah....

No comments: