Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spaghetti Fun

Two days ago we had spaghetti for dinner and we gave Madalyn some too. Normally I give her plain spaghetti noodles without any sauce so this was about to be an adventure. I must say that she LOVED the spaghetti. As fast as I could put it on her plate she was shoveling it in. And then, of course, came the rubbing of the eyes which just pushed sauce all over her face. She's into giving kisses right now and I guess she was in the mood that night to give them to Daddy (She'll lean over and open her little mouth wide and go in for a kiss!) Daddy loved the kisses...especially since they were covered in spaghetti sauce!!! It was fun to watch. She definitely ate more than I did. We had to end up giving her a bath afterwards because she was such a mess! Here are a couple of pictures for your enjoyment. Check our photo site for more...




1 comment:

Ramona said...

cute pictures. :) i'm looking forward to when sean can feed himself. :) i'll just have to remember to put a little tarp around him and his high chair. :)

my parents have a picture of my little brother similar to the ones that you took of mady, except he's trying to eat a chips ahoy cookie. :) melted chocolate chips everywhere on his face! :)